| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jakarta, Java in June is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in June is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in June is hardly arid with sporadic rain. Circa 97mm (3.8in) of fluid tumbles during on average 7 days.
- The blue above Jakarta, Java is moderately sunny having on average a pleasing 8:13 of intense solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:45.
- There are approximately 3:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 29.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Jakarta, Java June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Jakarta, Java, Indonesia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Jakarta, Java:
- Kota Bharu, Malaysia - 1463.2 kms (909.2 miles) NNW
- Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia - 1346.6 kms (836.8 miles) NNW
- Penang/ Bayan Lepas, Malaysia - 1470.3 kms (913.7 miles) NNW
- Kuantan, Malaysia - 1178.7 kms (732.5 miles) NNW
- Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia - 1412.2 kms (877.5 miles) NW
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 1188.9 kms (738.8 miles) NNW
- Mersing, Malaysia - 1016.1 kms (631.4 miles) NNW
- Malacca, Malaysia - 1068.6 kms (664 miles) NNW
- Singapore, Singapore - 897.2 kms (557.5 miles) NNW
- Padang, Sumatra, Indonesia - 924.9 kms (574.8 miles) NW
- Cocos/ Keeling Islands, Indonesia - 1273.8 kms (791.5 miles) WSW
- Cocos Island A.M.O., Australia - 1284.3 kms (798.1 miles) WSW
- Miri, Malaysia - 1413.4 kms (878.3 miles) NE
- Bintulu, Malaysia - 1250 kms (776.8 miles) NNE
- Sibu, Malaysia - 1097.7 kms (682.1 miles) NNE
- Kuching, Malaysia - 936.9 kms (582.2 miles) NNE
- Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia - 739.7 kms (459.7 miles) NNE
- Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia - 1243.3 kms (772.6 miles) ENE
- Tambora, Sumbawa, Indonesia - 1234 kms (766.8 miles) E
- Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia - 962 kms (597.8 miles) ESE